Messe Frankfurt, a leading trade show production company, has purchased the Clean Show from the Clean Executive Committee. The Clean Executive Committee is comprised of executive directors and CEOs from the show’s five sponsoring associations:
- Drycleaning & Laundry Institute (DLI)
- The Association for Linen, Uniform and Facility Services (TRSA)
- Coin Laundry Association (CLA)
- Association for Linen Management (ALM)
- Textile Care Allied Trades Association (TCATA)
As a part of the acquisition, the five associations will maintain their close involvement and Messe Frankfurt aims to continue the Clean Show success story in the future. Riddle and Associates, led by trade show management veteran, John Riddle, has managed the Clean Show for decades and will manage Clean 2019 on behalf of Messe Frankfurt.